Services / Family Law

Wards of Court

how we can help

Area of Expertise

A person may become a ward of court if they have a mental disability or if they are under the age of 18 and require the protection of the court. Often an application is made for Wardship when that person has property and cannot manage their estate on their own. The Wardship will ensure the protection of the estate for the Ward of Court and for any dependants.

If you think a family member should become a Ward of Court we will be pleased to offer legal advice in this area.


Scroll to Top