how we can help
Area of Expertise
Our team offers a comprehensive consultancy and transactional property law service. Our team has expertise and experience of active involvement in large scale residential and commercial property transactions. We work in partnership with our clients offering professional advice to ensure practical solutions at all times. With extensive experience of the property market, we understand the industry and its ever changing environment.
Our priority is the consistent delivery of high quality client focused legal advice. We act for a diverse range of clients including corporates, companies based in Ireland, local businesses, property investors and the voluntary sector.
Our proven track record in the marketplace makes our team the right choice to advise on all property finance and development transactions.
Transactional Property Law
Landlord and Tenant
Investment structures and regulation
Commercial Property Conveyancing
We have extensive experience on the property law needs of clients and have an in-depth understanding of the complexity of all property-based transactions in particular within the Irish property market. Our client base consists primarily of business clients as well as other property orientated entities to include corporate, statutory and individuals who engage us in relation to a variety of commercial work including property transactions relating to the disposal, acquisition, reconstructions, property refinancing and leasing of high value commercial units.
Our clients include NGOs, charities and investors with commercial interests in all types of property and we advise on all issues that arise within the context of a commercial conveyance.
Our commercial finance team advises investor clients on property finance transactions. We are committed to meeting deadlines within budget and utilising our expertise in transactional lending, property and insolvency.
We are extensively involved in the Loan and Asset sale processes both from a vendor and bidder perspective involving secured complex structures
We specialise in the following areas:
- Commercial Property Investment and onwards Sale/Leasing
- Acquisition and Disposal of Commercial, Industrial and Retail Property
- Property Financing and Secured Lending
- Commercial Lending Agreements
- Planning and Environmental
- Licensed Premises
- Loan portfolio disposals
- Property portfolio disposals
- Development financing
- Financing/restructuring sale and leaseback structures
We specialise in the following areas:
- Sale and Purchase of both New and Secondhand Residential Properties
We manage high volumes of sales, drafting and issuing contracts for sale and attending to completions and transfer of funds in a highly efficient manner.
We carry out due diligence on property acquisitions, including diligence on authorisations, access, title and identity.
- Title Reviews
- Mortgages including negotiations with Lenders on Refinancing and Negative Equity Issues
- Transfer of property by way of Gift or following Death or Divorce
- Planning Law to include advices on planning and regulatory aspects of property acquisitions
- Property related Taxation Advice
- Drafting Co-Ownership Agreements
- Sales of property during or subsequent to the Administration of the Estate of a Deceased Person
- Sales of Property following an Application for Wardship of the Property Owner
- Adverse possession and Boundary Disputes
- Third party access rights- licences, leases, easements and wayleaves
- Advising on the legal aspects of the Multi-Unit Development Acts
Residential Property Conveyancing
We deal with and advise on all aspects of residential property transactions. Our team is highly experienced in the property sector and the vast majority of our property business is either repeat business or referrals from our existing satisfied clients. Our priority is the consistent delivery of high quality client focused legal advice. We also offer support and guidance to our First Time Buyer clients.
Buying or selling a property is a huge financial commitment and, in particular when buying a home in which to live, is a significant moment in life. It is essential to ensure that your legal and other needs are met when undertaking this significant step.
Our team has the expertise and systems in place to provide the legal advice required by both purchasers and vendors. We manage the day-to- day running of volume sales, overseeing all aspects of the conveyancing transaction from start to completion and handle all post completion matters.
We provide comprehensive expertise in all property related matters and work closely with our colleagues across a number of areas to provide end-to-end real estate advice.