Services / Family Law


how we can help

Area of Expertise

We offer excellent legal advice to our clients in relation to matters surrounding children. Some of these areas include:

Custody & Access

We provide advice in relation to custody and access arrangements between the parents as well as access applications on behalf of other family members pursuant to the recent amendments of the Guardianship of Infants Act, 1964.

Guardianship Applications / Guardianship Rights of the Father

We will provide with all the necessary advices and answer any questions you may have in relation to guardianship rights and advise you on the best option available to you in line with the Children and Family Relationships Act, 2015.

Maintenance Applications

We have extensive experience in spousal maintenance applications as well as maintenance applications for children.

Ward of the Courts

A person may become a ward of court if they have a mental disability or if they are under the age of 18 and require the protection of the court. Often an application is made for Wardship when that person has property and cannot manage their estate on their own. The Wardship will ensure the protection of the estate for the Ward of Court and for any dependants.

If you think a family member should become a Ward of Court we will be pleased to offer legal advice in this area.

Scroll to Top